Thursday, June 08, 2006

Shiloh, Portman and Armidillo's....

Brad and Angie - In the future I shall know them as mum and dad...


So the first pics of Shiloh, the world’s most famous baby since Jesus and the birth of that little Panda bear, born in captivity a few years back in China, have been released…and true to form she may be days old but she is a stunner.


I feel the need to confess – the thing is you know that Shiloh is going to be a goddess – it’s a DNA proven fact that it cannot be any other way. And you know that Brad and Angie are loaded…so here’s my problem…

Do I hold off and wait until she is of dating age?…or do I make friends with them now…Shi can grow up knowing me as the lovable uncle R and as soon as she is of dating age, we go check out a movie then back to my place for a night cap?...
You see it’s guaranteed that the in-laws will be cool to hang out with…and when they pop the inheritance will be insane …

I used to feel guilty about these thoughts but then when I saw Natalie Portman in the Professional / Leon – she was 13 (probably younger but lie to myself so I feel better) and I knew she was hot …she was going to be shaggable from the start and I just had to wait – then a few years down the track, Queen Armadillo (or whatever it was) is shagging Darth Vader and I am vindicated!

(yes this has been written about before by Seth (www.2oceansvibe.com) he did call it - but I have always felt it in my loins and agree with him)

So I am calling it now! Uncle R is going to hang with Bradgelina and then when she is 18 we are sneaking off to the back row with some pop corn…screw it a man must have goals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lusting after at this stage of her very delicate existance is borderline SCARY! Either this is the middle of the night imagination completely running away with you (which happens to the best of us - isn't anything shagable at 2am when you're horny?) or we need to get you sorted really quickly, Uncle R!!!