Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Playboy update and Felicia is loved...

Where did she go?...is she still happy?...Does she still sing her theme tune...?

I feel the need to say that I was watching Heff and the Mansion women again last night – a full hour! E-Tv knows a thing or two about keeping its audience enthralled.

I have discovered where the attraction comes in (to keep watching I mean…even for women). And its not the girls in bikinis! It’s the fact the three girls are just lying, lying, lying! Well two of them are…

Lying when they say they are happy with the situation that is. Its becoming more and more apparent however as we “strip back those layers” (Michael Moore would be proud of this doccie) that Kendra is actually very cool with it all…or does not know that Heff could die at any moment and she would be back in Tentville very fast…

She loves beautiful ladies, as she keeps telling us and she seems to love Heff too. For a women who seems to come from a trailer park on the bad side of Detroit (is there a good side there I don’t know?...I only saw 8 mile once…) she is more than happy just to have hot running water and some food – pretty much like an adopted child of the Jolie-Pitt family I should imagine.

Basically I sum her up as a overly tanned stray pavement special, adopted by kindly old pensioner. I don’t really think she competes with the other two – she doesn’t need too…as long as she is not hooking up her caravan to the mains each night she is content and in heaven…Bless.

Now the other two!!! Holly is perhaps the most possessive kitty in the litter – the rabid-rabbit in the Heff hutch…watch this one! I think when it comes to a Bunny girl celebrity slamming-matches, she is the one who will come out with rabbits feet bared and carrots at high-noon.

She is Heff’s oldest bunny girlfriend (longest) but not the oldest girl (as in age…u keeping up?). Bridgett takes that mantle (and I hate to say it looks it too) – Bridge however is super brainy and qualified in some masters of something…bikinis I suspect…so she could probably out-wit and out-play Holly in a to-the-death game of Weakest link….”you are the weakest bikini strap – please go…”

While Kendra welcomes new playmates like old friends ( a puppy with a new toy) to the Mansion, the other two – Blondie and the Brain – stare down the possible competition and sneakily pass snide remarks to the camera…as is the want of a reality TV star.

So…I have gone off Holly a bit – she was my fav but she is getting a bit “snivels” this week. I don’t know…perhaps the producers set her up; hey it happened to Omarosa!!!

So this week my allegiance is with Kendra – she is not the prettiest but I am sure you will agree beauty is only skin deep – even Felicia has a husband which rather proves my point that anyone can be loved.

Kendra gets it this week because she is not worried about losing – she doesn’t even know there is a competition…I go with her because right now she doesn’t have to wake up in the morning, feed the pets (rats) and make sure the tyres on her home are still inflated – and that’s progress right there folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what? nothing new on Kendra??