Friday, June 23, 2006

Butternut soup and Vegas...

For My soup?...


Lunch has just been served at the office…I had soup…with the soup came a spoon and a serviette…and a tooth pick?

Its Butter nut soup…what’s the tooth pick for? How stringy can a butternut be?

Anyway – my mind is currently in both a state of flux and constant motion! This time next week I will be in Vegas with a daily average temp of 45 degrees and a Sea Food Buffet for myself made for seven.

I have just been to the radio station to say goodbye or rather Bon Voyage…I am coming back…its just three months!!

Pretty sad though been almost ten years that I have been on air in some capacity…

Think it shall be an adventure though – not quite Indiana Jones and the temple of Doom but the Land of Lost Wages I sure will hold many treasures…and light bulbs…

Okay have to phone the Embassy re. Passport AGAIN!

PS Butternut soup good – not lumpy and stringy; as predicted the toothpick is superfluous to the meal really…go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is the toothpick pepperment flavoured?

ThatRadioGuy said...

Sadly common garden vareity...like an uncooked garden snail...no Escargots here :(

Anonymous said...

mmmm that is rather bland... much like eating butternut soup on a friday afternoon... Steaks and Chips and a tall glass of Champagne should be Friday's menu... can you put me through to your cooks?