Friday, October 17, 2008

Hansie Whinehouse



"Amy goes for Hansie's tried and tested reasoning. Excepted I believed Hansie"


Who would have thought it – Amy Crackhouse and Hansie Cronje have far more in common than I first thought.

Both were obviously very talented people; I deliberately use the past tense here as I think Amy has shown nothing of late that shows there is any talent remaining in her skeletal frame. And both made a lot of money from their chosen professions. But the single greatest link that binds these two together is that Amy is now claiming that “the devil makes her do it” too!

I have completley lost respect for this women. Bleeding heart liberals may now start throwing eggs at me and say that I have no sympathy and to be honest they would be right. I have zero sympathy for her. For instance, as seen in the press today, while attempting to lay tracks for her next album…

“Amy, 25, only managed to play a repetitive tune using two notes on her £3 000 ($5 279) guitar and eventually became so frustrated she smashed up the instrument and began screeching that Satan was giving her drugs. “


Tell me how one should be sympathetic to a person that continuously abuses drugs and fails to keep concert commitments? Has screaming matches with her fans in the streets and moans that the devil is her dealer?

She had it all at her feet. Huge success, an adoring public and parents that obviously care for her and only want the best. And how does this little skinny-assed excuse for a bee-hive repay her folks and fans? By continuing to act out like a 2 year old with a used syringe and dealer on speed dial.

Her excuse that the devil made her do it is so poor it is frightening. There are plenty of pop stars out there that manage to live a great life, be successful and handle themselves in public without too much of a problem. This attention seeking brat however believes appearing on stage and ranting on about her incarcerated “husband” is the reason people paid good money to see her.

Sadly she has become more of a sideshow at the funfair than the decent singer and entertainer she once set out to be. I wrote a similar article on Britney last year when she was at her worst. She has made a comeback second to none and it’s great to see. But there is a difference here. We expected Britney to return – it was really just a matter of when. I am very afraid to say that with Whinehouse I see very little chance of that happening.

While I believed Hansie and understood where he was coming from, I am sad to say I don’t believe Whinehouse. She still believes it is everybody else’s problem and carries a woe-is-me attitude. It’s not everybody else’s problem though is it.

It’s yours and you need to see that.

No comments: